Monday, February 8, 2010

next stop...wonderland

in just one short day...

not even actually. very early tomorrow morning...

i leave.
on an adventure of a lifetime.

to wonderland.
(or something quite like it i imagine.)

with my wonderman.
(everett)
whoops.

sorry to put you on the spot darlin
buuut...
you do deserve some serious recognition
for being the worlds bestest treasure.
you're a gem. its true.
yikes. im in troub.ulll.

sometimes ( and by sometimes i mean often),

i get so excited. and feel so lucky. and happy. and fortunate.

i want to stand a top a mountain and yell it out loud.

im serious.and weird. [ i know ]
being normal is overrated.
my anticipation for this trip has been building.building.&.building.
for some time now. (or so it seems)
i see nature as opportunity.and.inspiration. simply being outdoors brings me peace. the woods.the ocean.rivers.mountains.my backyard.swinging with leila at the park. you can find it anywhere too.and no one spot is exactly the same. my clearest deepest and best thoughts come to me when im outside. in the zone. thinking. filling myself with fresh air and ideas. my mind sort of relaxes and everything in that moment seems to be perfect. and thats when become inwardly peaceful and think of all the things i am blessed to have in my life, which of course then makes me smile, whiiiich ultimately makes the outdoors my "happy.place". (which also (kinda.sorta) might explain why my answer to "what do you want to do?", is always "lets go on an adventure") because adventures are (in my opinion) always outdoors. right? yeah i think. so to be going out to wyoming, on so many outdoor adventures seeing things ive never seen, going places i havent gone. its going to be undoubtedly epic. i am extremely grateful, in more ways than one. something i (very much so) enjoy about traveling, is seeing the different lifestyles from place to place. the different ways of living. style of homes. landscape. slang. everything.the people. the food. mmm. its like jumping into a diorama for a week.
a whole different world, a different life.
and lucky me, i get to play observer!
observer with a fabulous new camera that is ;)
i will document my adventure as much as i am possibly able.
and gladly share with you my friends.
until then, see you next time.
xo.kv



No comments:

Post a Comment